- Obtain a spray bottle or use hands to spread conditioner on ends of hair.
- Put 3 squeezes of “Mint Conditioner” in the spray bottle
- Add warm water to the spray bottle now & shake the mixture.
- Spray conditioner mixture on ends of hair to soften.
- Next use a detangler comb on the hair and comb out tangles.
- The "My Mousse Enzymes” will be put on each section before combing.
- This will loosen the glue of the eggs to help removal with a comb.
- Section the hair from ear to ear. Clip up the strands in sections.
- Next use the “Eliminator Comb”
- Comb each section of the hair in all 4 directions; up, down, left and right
- With each combing movement you will want to wipe the comb on a white paper towel to see the status of the removal.
- This process will drag out the nits and lice.
- Remember that the comb must touch the scalp during the combing process
- Make sure to comb each and every section of the hair.
- You will comb until the paper towel swipes become completely clear of any nits or lice.
- Apply more products as hair dries out.
- Sleep in oil overnight.
- Check every family member.
- Use “Mint Shampoo & Conditioner” in the morning
- Repeat all steps 5 to 6 days later
- Our products are all effective and used in all “My Hair Helpers” salons.